Animals and humans have similar health needs.
Millions of people the world over consider their pets to be a part of the family. For that reason, pet health is a major concern. While there are specialized health care options for animals ranging from advanced surgical procedures to any nyumber of pharmaceutical drugs, there is also a natural solution for a broad array of pet health needs. This solution is liquid and gel forms of alkaline silver.
What is silver and how has it been used?
Throughout history, silver has been used across the world as both a medicine and a preservative. Ancient Greeks used silver vessels for water purification. American pioneers trekking westward used silver to keep their water safe and to prevent dysentery, colds, and flu. Topical silver antiseptic solutions were used during World War II. The use of silver purification purposes continues today in Switzerland where they use silver water purification filters and by international airlines as well as in hospitals. More recently, NASA has used silver in its space shuttle water purification systems. Now silver can be used to protect the health and wellness of your beloved animals.
12 Reasons to Try Silver Solutions and Gel for Your Animals and Pets
- 1. Protects Against Pathogens – Silver has been shown to effectively eradicate a number of bacteria, viruses and other microbes, many of which are found in animals.
- 2. Keeps Skin and Coats Health – Silver can effectively fight skin infections and help maintain a healthy coat.
- 3. Supports the Immune System
- 4. Disinfects Pet Surroundings – Silver is a terrific tool for disinfecting and cleaning your pet’s surroundings, including dog and cat houses, litter boxes, food and water bowls, bird cages and so forth.
- 5. Provides Pain Relief – Silver can effectively reduce swelling and infection, and therefore reduce the associated paiin without the side effects of traditional medications.
- 6. Promotes Oral Health – Silver can help reduce tooth plaque and decay, and minimize bad breath. It also is effective for mouth and jaw infections.
- 7. Supports Eye, Ear and Nose Health – Silver is commonly applied to the eyes, ears and nose for infections and other problems.
- 8. Soothes Wounds and Burns – Silver effectively heals wounds, scrapes, tears, and burns.
- 9. Relieves Inflammation – Through its disinfectant power, silver can reduce infection and slow the inflammatory response in animals.
- 10. Calms Digestive Ailments – Silver can safely be consumed to help with ailments of the digestive tract, such as vomiting, diarrhea, and infections.
- 11. Protects Against Many Parasites
- 12. Is Extremely Safe – Dozens of studies, as well as thousands of anecdotal cases, have shown silver to be non-toxic and very safe for internal and external application, even in very high servings.
As you can see, silver is a great addition to not only your family first aid kit but to your animal first aid kit as well. From animals large and small silver has helped a variety of problems. Check out a few of them below:
He’s Like a Little Puppy
My mother’s 14 year old dog has a really bad cataract in one eye and a small cataract in the other. I applied silver four times a day. Within a few days, he seemed to have better vision, not running into furniture and acting more playful. I stopped the application one day, and he quickly went back to his old problems. As long as I keep us the silver, he’s like a little puppy.
The Infection Cleared Up in a Week
When I bought my horse a couple of years ago, he had horrible swelling under his neck, which was nasty with infection. So I began applying liquid silver in a spray bottle a couple times a day. The infection and swelling cleared up within a week. I’ve also used silver to effectively treat thrush in his hooves.